Central Rivers Internal ACHIEVE trainings
Central Rivers Internal ACHIEVE trainings will be held on March 24 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and April 12 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., and three live zoom sessions. Please complete this form to let us know which office you will be attending in. On March 24 please bring your lunch or plan for delivery as we only have a 30 minute lunch.
Early ACCESS Educators and Service Coordinators will need to attend March 24 from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. and will not need to attend April 12. Any staff who serve in Early ACCESS will have training as part of the Early ACCESS discipline meetings on April 4 and 6 and May 2 or May 4.
Central Rivers AEA LEA ACHIEVE Training
Regional Administrators are currently working with each of their districts to support districts in developing a training plan for ACHIEVE. If you have any questions regarding the districts you serve please reach out to your Regional Administrator.
Meet Iowa ACHIEVE (Go Live Technical Training)
- District’s administration will receive a welcome email from the State Department of Education with details about the asynchronous training around April 1.
- All teachers of students with special needs, principals, and special education directors need to complete this training before they do the Face to Face or virtual training. Team reps and early childhood consultants can be present if they complete it as a group.
Districts will have two options to complete the training delivered by our AEA staff.
Option A: Two days Face to Face in AEA Offices with a virtual zoom in option.
Option B: Virtual recording with on-site support from your regional administrator, team reps and early childhood consultants.
Face to Face Dates in Each Office:
- June 1 and June 2, 2022 – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. in Cedar Falls, Clear Lake and Marshalltown; Or
- August 8 and 9, 2022 – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. in Cedar Falls, Clear Lake and Marshalltown; Or
- August 18 and 19, 2022 – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. in Cedar Falls and Clear Lake Or
- August 18 and 22, 2022 – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. in Marshalltown