Our CRAEA School Counseling Advisory Team has determined it is important to continue with providing opportunities for us to join each other virtually. We have planned monthly sessions of “Coffee with Counselors” where conversations are counselor inspired and counselor driven in a casual conversation format.
Our purpose is to create a safe place to come together and build upon the mindset that we are all in the trenches together. We hope to build upon our sharing and supportive environments as we work through the fluidity of the moments we are experiencing. We are also hoping to find ways to tap into our individual gifts of being the light for others.
These sessions are totally voluntary and optional, and we welcome you to participate in any of our upcoming sessions. This year we are planning on having these monthly sessions focus on a topic and connect that topic to some learning and also provide collaborative/conversational times. Depending on our group size during these sessions, we could potentially go into breakout rooms via the following groups: Elementary, Middle School and High School focuses.
9:00 – 9:45 a.m.
- December 15, 2021 (Crisis Team Support)
- January 12, 2022 (Burnout)
- February 9, 2022 (1st Gen Students)
- March 16, 2022 (Equity Lens)
- April 20, 2022 (Crisis Support)
- May 18, 2022 (Legislative Update)
2:00 – 2:45 p.m.
- December 16, 2021 (Crisis Team Support)
- January 13, 2022 (Burnout)
- February 10, 2022 (1st Gen Students)
- March 17, 2022 (Equity Lens)
- April 21, 2022 (Crisis Support)
- May 19, 2022 (Legislative Update)
Thanks to our CRAEA Counselor Advisory Team for their commitment to supporting each other and helping organize these connecting opportunities.
Thanks again for being bright shining lights of hope for others. If you have any questions, please let contact Jo Prusha.