As we start the 21-22 school year, here are a few updates:
- The CRTLC Google group (email@example.com) is a way for us to stay connected to one another and to share information or ask questions. If you receive emails and feel you should not be on our list, please let Jo Prusha know and she will remove you. Also, if you know of someone who would like to be part of this group, please let Jo know and she will add them.
- Our CRAEA TLC Advisory Team is planning four networking days during the 21-22 school year. You can find more information here. Anyone is welcome to attend. Our first session will focus on use of instructional frameworks, SEL & equity infusion and the positives of PLC’s.
- If you’d like to be part of the CRAEA Teacher Leadership Advisory Team, please let Jo Prusha know and she will add you to the calendar invites or share more information for you to determine if this is something you’d be interested in.
- We are also offering our Student Centered Coaching learning opportunities during the 21-22 school year. You can find more information here. If you are not sure which learning opportunity best fits you or your team, please contact Bradi Johnson, Keith Halverson or Jo Prusha and they will help determine the best course of action for you and/or your team.
- We have one session left for Inspired Mentorship training. You can find more information here. Also, each month our TLC Advisory Team helps develop a slide deck to use within district mentor meetings. The slide decks are meant to be a skeleton for what you may choose to present and focus on during your mentor meetings. Please know, we do not intend for you to use each slide, but to make a copy and then make it your own. Feel free to use, delete, or modify based on your current needs and time frames. If you’d like to be added to the distribution list for these slide decks, please let us know.
- Bradi Johnson, Keith Halverson and Jo Prusha support Teacher Leadership at CRAEA within our partner districts. We are here to serve you — so please reach out if we can be of any help.
Thanks again for all you do to support teaching and learning. Please let us know if you have any questions or ideas. We look forward to collaborating and learning with you this year.