Description: How do we mentor first & second-year teachers who have had a different onboarding experience?
Inspired Mentorship is designed to support systems, administrators, and teacher leaders who serve as mentors or mentor facilitators in PK-12 school settings. Through role definition, systems work and reflective practices, the program provides a unique opportunity to explore strategies necessary to build intentional capacity in beginning teachers and mentors involved in these processes:
- Collaboration & collective efficacy practices
- Leveraging instructional frameworks to build clarity
- Learning focused protocols and processes to build skills sets to guide conversations
- Deepening adult learning theory practices
- Embedding social-emotional competencies within the academic content
- Instructional strategies for student emotional, behavioral, and cognitive engagement
Intended Audience: Mentor Facilitators, Mentors, Teacher Leaders, Instructional Coaches, Administrators, Teachers
Please register through Central Rivers AEA’s professional development registration system. If you have any questions, please contact Information: Jo Prusha, Bradi Johnson or Kim Hurley (Inspired Mentorship Instructors).