Help needed

For all students who attend a parochial school and dual enroll for special education services, please use the code DE as a basis for enrollment. The same applies for homeschooled students dual enrolling for services. Additionally helpful, when the teacher submits an IEP for validation, please indicate in the comment box if the child is being dual enrolled and where the special education services are being provided.

Thank you for your help.

For questions call or email Pam Kabela at the Central Rivers Cedar Falls Office.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.