As our CRAEA Counseling Advisory Team met thru-out the summer, we determined we will have two networking opportunities during the 2020-21 school year.
Our first one entitled “Self-Care & Answering our Why” will be on 8/6/20 and our second will be on 2/21/21. Below, please find a draft of our outline for our 8/6 session via zoom. We are super pumped that Raegan North, author of Motivational Interviewing will be joining us for part of the morning session.
We are also hoping you might be able to share this document with others whom you work with:) The focus is on Wellness for each of these Wednesday sessions and they are being led by members of our CRAEA Well-being team – a group with much knowledge and many skill sets.
Draft agenda for 8/6/20 (9:00 – 11:00 a.m.):
- Zoom link: https://centralriversaea.zoom.us/j/92208074529
- 9:00 – 9:05 Welcome
- 9:05 – 9:40 Breakouts into grade alike teams
- Elementary facilitators: Megan Bowden & Christie Litterer
- MS facilitators: Pete Drury, Becky Lins & Teresa Kenser
- HS facilitator: Rochelle McGarvey
- 9:45 – 10:30 Motivational Interviewing – Raegan North
- 10:30 – 11:00 Whole group to gain input & share for next steps for 2020-21
Please let us know if we need to add anyone’s email address to our listserv (firstname.lastname@example.org). We are all about connecting those who may be serving in a role within districts of supporting students – no matter their official title:)